Carlo Gavazzi, a manufacturer of products for industrial automation, has added a product to its PA18 Series photoelectric sensors in the popular M18 housing. The PA18CAD...WS Series features a wider detection angle and shorter blind zone. Other product features include:
- Sensing distance of up to 400 mm
- Detection angle of ± 16°
- Blind zone 0 mm at 400mm sensing distance
- Power supply, 10 – 30 VDC
- Up to 100 mA DC load current
- Detecting frequency up to 500 imp/sec.
- Yellow and green LED indication for power, signal, output and safe detection
- Linear sensing distance adjustment
- ECOLAB approval
- IP69K rating
- Laser etched cable (no labels to fall off)
- Cable or M12 connector version
The PA18CAD…WS Series sensors are designed for material handling and packaging, food and beverage, HVAC, packaging and wrapping, plastic and rubber, and agriculture applications. The PA18 Series carry cULus and CE approvals.
Based in Buffalo Grove, Ill., Carlo Gavazzi manufactures, markets, and sells a range of products for industrial automation, energy and renewable energy, and building automation.