Garaga, a Canadian manufacturer of garage doors, has unveiled the latest addition to its line of commercial garage doors, the G-4400 Polycarbonate.
This new door is targeted at owners of commercial buildings, such as car washes, who want natural sunlight and need high-impact resistance. By using a Lexan polycarbonate triple-wall sheet, the door is designed to transmit more than 70 percent of available light while rejecting the extreme brightness and heat caused by the hot summer sun.
The G-4400 is available with window panels made of Lexan polycarbonate multiwall sheet encased in aluminium extrusions.
- Available colors of Lexan sheets: clear or bronze
- Available colors of extrusions: black, white or clear anodized
- Dimensions: from 8 to 24 feet
- Door thickness: 1 3/4 inches
- Panel ends are doubled to 6 3/4 inches to provide strength
- Section weight: 1.65 pounds per square feet
The door can also be used by homeowners who would like to close their patios or sunrooms during cool evenings. Some customers may also want to use the door for boathouses on lakes.
Garaga manufactures doors for residential, commercial and industrial markets.